• Render Engine, Bloom Effect

     The last assessment of my HND course in ESAT (Valencia), was the design and development of a render engine OpenGL based system. This challenging work finished with a good example of how to implement an engine from the scratch, able to load normal and specular maps and be used to create a good demo or game.


    After this endeavour, I had to do the last challenge to demonstrate my domain of the OpenGL programming basic concepts. Along two days, I had to implement a bloom effect from the scratch and without using my own render engine. It was needed to process the colours through some render to texture phases to elaborate this light colour effect.

    In the next link, I will share the complete solution and code, ready to be executed with VS 2010.

    Bloom, Render To Texture

    0 comments → Render Engine, Bloom Effect

    Post a Comment